Calgro M3’s investment in social initiatives is aligned to its philosophy of community development. We invest in social development initiatives that help uplift and empower. We favour the support of projects in our residential developments, identifying opportunities where we can make a tangible difference, supporting the growth and development of individuals, nurturing vulnerable or needy groups and strengthening the community.
A total of R7.2 million was spent on CSI in the 2017 financial year. A summary of Calgro M3’s Corporate Social Investment is indicated below:
Calgro M3 believes that in supporting education, a meaningful difference can be made to change the well-being of South Africans.
In addition to the CSI projects supported Calgro M3 provides:
- Support in the format of funding, training and the creation of beautiful, practical urban spaces
- Financial assistance to créches
- Sporting and recreational facilities in developments
- Educational facilities at the Sagewood development in Midrand
- Body corporate and trustee training
- Financial awareness training for new home owners
- Parks and open space creation
- Food resilience programmes for urban agricultural use to feed communities
- Improving community facilities
- Environmentally sensitive areas are protected